Anyone else just discovered the term biohacking or female biohacking? Or indeed am I the first to bring it to your attention. I feel like I’ve missed out on a whole revolution that I would have been interested in. I am totally intrigued by the whole thing, particularly the female bit. I came across it a few weeks a go when I saw it on @laura_hof_alchemy Insta profile. I love her posts and you all know I love her fathers teachings, but how the hell have I not come across biohacking? I do a lot of things, not to make me look younger or thinner or more attractive, but to live longer, to be happier and be stronger. When my kids asked me recently when I thought I would die, I am pretty sure I will live until I am 100 years old. I want that letter (probably form the King by then).
So what do I do to make me think I am a bio hacker?
- I don’t use modern medicine unless I really have to. I believe in natural health emotionally and physically
- I have taken harmful chemicals out of the home as much as possible including cleaning products, skin care, toothpaste etc
- I try to educate myself as much as possible on food and moderate all things that are known to be unhealthy for you.
- I do intermittent fasting
- I practice the Wim Hof method everyday without fail for stress, anxiety, sleep, inflammation and hormones
- I meditate and exercise regularly
- I take myself into nature most days
- I monitor my sleep and try to have at least 8-10 hours a night. I am a bit obsessed with sleep and my resting heart rate, but that’s a different story
- I try not to booze regularly or at all
- I drink at least 2 litres of water/fruit tea a day
- I take natural supplements to support hormones and healthy skin and bones
- Oh and I stand on my head
I have tried a lot of others, but these are the ones I like and stick with. Maybe some don’t work, maybe some do, but they make me happy, so that’s all that matters, right?
So am I right? I am I a bio hacker?
What do you do so that you can live until 100 and be happy, healthy and strong?