So what do I do to make me think I am a bio hacker?
- I don’t use modern medicine unless I really have to. I believe in natural health emotionally and physically
- I have taken harmful chemicals out of the home as much as possible including cleaning products, skin care, toothpaste etc
- I try to educate myself as much as possible on food and moderate all things that are known to be unhealthy for you.
- I do intermittent fasting
- I practice the Wim Hof method everyday without fail for stress, anxiety, sleep, inflammation and hormones
- I meditate and exercise regularly
- I take myself into nature most days
- I monitor my sleep and try to have at least 8-10 hours a night. I am a bit obsessed with sleep and my resting heart rate, but that’s a different story
- I try not to booze regularly or at all
- I drink at least 2 litres of water/fruit tea a day
- I take natural supplements to support hormones and healthy skin and bones
- Oh and I stand on my head
I have tried a lot of others, but these are the ones I like and stick with. Maybe some don’t work, maybe some do, but they make me happy, so that’s all that matters, right?
So am I right? I am I a bio hacker?
What do you do so that you can live until 100 and be happy, healthy and strong?